Why the Patel Law Firm?
Every accident injury case is handled by a lawyer at our firm. Your case is not handled by a legal assistant, paralegal or case manager. You are given your lawyer’s personal cell phone number so that you can reach them 24/7. We handle your case so that you can focus on getting better.
Helping The Injured
We handle only accident injury cases and deal with insurance companies on a daily basis. Our singular focus means that we know how to get the fair compensation you deserve. As a client, you also enjoy access to medical doctors who provide medical care on a lien. This means you get medical treatment now to deal with your pain while paying back medical bills once we recover compensation from the insurance company.
Your consultation is free and we never ask for an upfront fee. Your accident case is handled on a contingent basis and legal fees are due only if we obtain a successful recovery. All that we expect is your time, assistance, and patience.
Attorneys Willing to Go to Court
Many personal injury lawyers never file a lawsuit. They force their clients to take unfair settlements because they are afraid of court. We are a full service law firm routinely filing lawsuits and trying cases. We don’t accept unfair settlements and never put you in a position to accept low offers. Insurance companies know which lawyers and law firms file lawsuits when resolving injury claims.
How Can an Accident Attorney Help?
Dealing with an accident claim is stressful. Insurance companies will call you frequently wanting a status update. Hospitals will harass you about their unpaid medical bills. Other bills will become past due while you miss work. You may also be in pain and confused on what to do next. An experienced accident lawyer takes the stress out of dealing with an injury claim so that you can focus on getting better. The Patel Law Firm can help you by:
- Obtaining police reports and witnesses statements
- Setting up claims with insurance companies
- Dealing with insurance adjusters regarding your injuries and treatment
- Dealing with ambulances and hospitals about their unpaid bills
- Getting you to the proper doctors to treat and document your injuries
- Retaining experts to review your case
- Filing your case before the statute of limitations
- Developing a case strategy
- Guiding you step by step through the legal process
- Gathering the right evidence to present to a jury
- Proving the extent of your damages in court
What Are Your Rights Following an Injury?
- Entitled to have your car or vehicle fixed following a collision
- Be placed into a rental car if your car is inoperable
- Right to know if the person that is responsible for your injuries has insurance to cover your claim
- In certain circumstances, you might be entitled to medical benefits
- Right to seek recovery for your medical bills
- Right to seek recovery for your lost wages
- Right to seek recovery for what you have gone through, i.e. pain & suffering
Communities We Serve
We serve the following cities: Marietta, Smyrna, Kennesaw, Acworth, Powder Springs, Austell, Mableton, Atlanta, Sandy Springs, Roswell, Johns Creek, Alpharetta, Dunwoody, Brookhaven, Peachtree City, Peachtree Corners, Gainesville, East Point, Newnan, Redan, Milton, Douglasville, Lawrenceville, Tucker, Duluth, Stockbridge, Carrollton, Woodstock, Griffin, Candler-McAfee, Canton, McDonough, Cartersville, Union City, Decatur, Druid Hills, Sugar Hill, Forest Park, Snellville, North Decatur, Fayetteville, Suwanee, Conyers, Belvedere Park, Riverdale, Winder, Villa Rica, College Park, Monroe, Covington, Fairburn, Buford, Lilburn, Mountain Park, Loganville, Chamblee, Panthersville, Vinings, Thomaston, Norcross, Doraville, Clarkston, Braselton, Irondale, Centerville, Hampton, Auburn, Tyrone, Barnesville, Morrow, Lovejoy, Hapeville, Conley, Stone Mountain, Flowery Branch, Cumming, Jonesboro, Palmetto, Dacula, Bonanza, Lakeview Estates, Lake City, Lithonia and Berkeley Lake.